Monday, September 24, 2012

Mommy Madness Monday!


Ever feel like you’re running around like Mad?
*And no not like the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland *
I do right now!
Especially when I am about to go on a 30+ hour car drive cross country in 11 Days* HUGE GASP *with 4 children 7 and under!
I mean what forms of entertainment do we have?!
The DVD Player, kids music choices, a huge list on Pandora for Mom & Dad, some crayons and coloring books/paper, books for the kids to read, some small toys
*I havent even thought of *
*Packing
*Snacks & Drinks
*Baby Items for Oliver
*The hotel we’ll be spending a night at
HA-I haven’t even found a dress to wear to the Shindig that’s the whole point of our trip anyway!

Anyone have any ideas for kid’s activities for LONG car rides?

Any sanity helper’s for the parents? I know that one is a lot to ask I believe that one leaves in the delivery room J
Now, I am off to find my cape and pretend I have it all together while making dinner,
you know because I am Mom And we all have secret capes or coffee that make us greatJ


Thanks for stopping by, ya’ll have a great evening!

Love & Many Blessings,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have such a long drive but I am so excited to see all of you. Yay for me =)

    PS- you will look awesome at my shindig no matter what you wear. You're beautiful my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...