Monday, October 01, 2012

A Glimpse of Our Week!

Our week is going to be busy. Its the week before we leave for our NC Vacation. 
I have cleaning to do.
Laundry to do.
Packing to do.
Lists to make.
Children to school.
I start school {today, yikes}
Food to be prepared and served.
Yard work that needs to be done.
A car to clean.
Linens to wash, dry, and put in their proper place.
Library Trips to be made.
A LOT to be done. 
5 Days and we are leaving. 

School this week looks like{Week 8}:

Main: HOD Unit 8.
Important Person: Christopher Columbus 
Our theme is: Continue our Fall theme. 
-No School Friday 10/5 {I will be handling last minute things so Hubby can pack the car}

I plan to post a Weekly Wrap-Up on Thursday and if you have any questions about the kids school work, how I plan our day, what we fully use for per subject, any questions about me or my family in general, etc...please feel free to leave it in the comments and I will happily answer your questions in that post. Having your feedback helps have things to discuss! Have a Great 1st Day of October! 

2 comments:

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...