Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Marriage Advice?

I was wondering if any of you had any marriage advice for the young married couple? Is there anything after the many years of your own marriage that you would suggest or say to the younger crowd of men and women who are still new in their marriages?

The one thing I would suggest is that no marriage works if the work is done only by one, marriage takes the work, commitment, love, understanding, and forgiveness on both parties. Its not going to be a cake walk!

What would you suggest? 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much the same thing, and to praise each other for what you do, not what you don't. I started reading "the family you've always wanted" by gary chapman (he of love languages fame) on my nook but I felt like it was a book I'd want in paperback form so I ordered it instead, but it seems hilarious and true =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...