Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Little Things...

NC has been fun. While driving here I didnt really think the trip would impact me so much. However, once we arrived and old memories started flooding my mind, it has affected me in a huge way. I really miss our families, the simple dinners together, trips out, laughs and the many cherished moments we all have together. I miss the kids having their grandparents so close, living in small southern town where its safe, where you know your neighbor and if you ever needed a hand you could count on someone. I miss the simpleness of life. Life in the city is so very different, dont get me wrong it has its perks, but they dont outweigh the simple country living of a small, family oriented town that we grew up in. The green here is beautiful, the mountains here are beautiful, the sound of birds, bugs, and thunderstorms are amazing. All sounds I am used to! All the homes have porches and the tea is always sweet. Crickets are always out at night, and the birds sing such beautiful songs in the mornings! The air is fresh and listening to sound of rain is wonderful. I miss this town!I miss my family. I miss it all. I am such a small town southern girl. Big city living is not for me! I really hope that God will move us back this way soon. I know He knows my heart and He hears my prayers! I also know He has big plans for us!...

Enjoy your week...enjoy the simpleness of life and dont take anything for granted!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty leaves! I'm glad you are having such a nice time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...