Monday, December 03, 2012

A Little About Me & This Blog...

Hi, my name is Kristen {if you read the about me on my sidebar you know this already}...I am a twenty something stay at home wife to 1 {Jim} and Mama to 4 { Gaby, Andrew, Isaiah, & Oliver}. We are originally from NC but moved to CO 3 years ago {gasp} for my husband to follow God's calling on going to a bible college here {he graduated in May 2012}. Now that that part of our life has passed we are praying about where to go from here {so many options}. Our children are currently home schooled and we learn together each and every day.  I love shopping, crafting & DIY projects, cooking, painting, reading {magazines}, spending time with my family as much as possible, being outdoors, and I try to live the way God would be happiest with. I will post about may different things from crafting to cooking and all of life in between...Thank you for following me and my family on our many adventures as we strive to follow God's path before us...and Welcome to my new site; its still a work in progress but will be done shortly, thanks for your patience! I look forward to "meeting" all of you too!
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...