Friday, December 07, 2012

A Question a Day: Day 002...


Question 002: Who do you sometimes compare yourself too?

Answer: Honestly, I don't really compare myself to anyone anymore. I know that God has created me to be unique in my own way, that I have a path that is all my own to follow, and that I should cherish who I am because I am a daughter of God...Growing up however I compared myself to many people. I wanted to live like this person, have things like that person, and etc...I did that until about 2 months ago. I had a long conversation with God and we talked it out. I understand that I have my own purpose in life and that the path laid before me is that of my own, specially made just for me to travel with Him. 

For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mothers womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... {Psalm 139:13-14 ESV}

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...