Sunday, December 09, 2012

A Question a Day: Day 003-010...


Day 003: What is the most sensible thing you have ever heard someone say?

Answer: Live like  no one else so one day you can live like no one else {James Dobson}; I feel that he is a wise person when it comes to financial issues, and you cant have it all right now, sometimes you have to wait. That has taken me a long time to understand but I am finally coming around. I want more in the future then I do now and there is only one way to get there, saving up so I can have it "all" later in life and not have to worry. 

Day 004: What get's you excited about life?

Answer: My roles in life and my craft hobbies...I love being a wife and mother, I love being a daughter of God, I also love that my God given talents are crafting and DIY, I absolutely love bringing life to old things and using glitter and paint on anything. I grew up watching my mom {who can free hand anything and is completely amazing} and learned a few tricks and fell completely in love with it...

Day 005: What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

Answer: A few, but to narrow it down to just one I would say understanding that I do not owe anyone anything and that its ok for me to say no to people...I tend to want to please everyone and that alone will drive you crazy...sometimes you just have to say no and understand its ok!

Day 006: What do you wish you spent more time doing 5 years ago?

Answer: Being happy and not stressing about things...that is a hard one for me, but only so much is in my control, and I can only be responsible for my own actions.

Day 007: Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

Answer: I am always asking questions, me and the internet are best friends, I love reading books and magazines too...

Day 008: What do you love and what are you doing about it?

Answer: Crafting and anything DIY, I am taking more time for myself these days and doing the things that make me happy because its a stress relief. 

Day 009: Whats a belief you hold with which many people disagree?

Answer: That you dont have to make people happy all the time and its ok to say no, most people mainly other women forget this and run themselves ragged trying to please so many people, all the while forgetting about themselves and causing themselves stress. You can only do so much!

Day 010: What can you do today that you were not capable of doing a year ago?

Answer: Taking the time for myself. I am a wife and mom to 4, I need that time to myself to relieve stress and do something I love doing. I have found that happiness in life is needed so much even for us moms. Take time away for yourself {watch a movie/tv show, read, go window shopping, craft, meet up with a friend for coffee or lunch, take a bubble bath, paint your nails, etc} its needed so much ladies. A happier you makes a happier home!

These are all my Q & A's for the upcoming week, again if you would like to join in please do and leave me a link to your blog in the comments(:

All the questions came from HERE, only the answer's in this post are my own!

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...