Thursday, December 06, 2012

A Question a Day: Day 001...


I have wanted to do this for a while, but had to find some sources to use for questions. I found a great list over HERE that contains 365 questions that you can answer on your own about yourself and your life over the course of a year. If your interested in doing it too thats wonderful, you can always leave me a comment with your blog so I can come check out your answers too.

Day 1: When was the last time you tried something new?

Answer: On Thanksgiving my friend and I headed out to the local craft store, they were having a huge sale and of course I had some coupons for my purchase. I noticed they had Smash books on sale for I believe it was $12 and I had a coupon, so I purchased the big one. I am not a huge scrapbooker, I love finding things in magazines, offline, and such, not so much of the photo scrapbooker I guess. So, I thought the smash book would be great for my odd scraps of magazine clippings and such. I got home and have completed about 5 pages worth in the book, love it...I didnt know if I would but I tried it and its turning out really well. To honestly know what you like you have to take the risk and try it out...

One cannot refuse to eat simply because there is a risk of being choked...{Chinese Proverb}

Living at risk is jumping off a cliff and building your wings on the way down...{Ray Bradbury}

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are trying it and enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...