Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Little Files Vol. 1:


Isaiah: Mom, I want some goldfish {in a growly voice}

Mom: No, you already had some

Isaiah: gggggrrrrrr {hits the couch}

Mom: Isaiah we don't act like that, you go to your room, now!

Isaiah: stomps off still growling at me, jibber's something while slamming his door.

Mom: Gets zoned into My First Place on TLC and totally forgets she sent Isaiah to his room for about 10 minutes, until I hear the door opening and he comes out. {In my defense, I feel awful today due to some health issues, and the fact I was up all night with a teething baby}

Isaiah: I sorry mommy {all this is said with him walking down the hall and coming around the couch}

Mom: Stares at her son and is slightly shocked but obviously couldnt be upset. 

This is how he comes out of his room...


I believe his has better style then I do, look at that jacket with the dark jeans and printed shirt, and he is only 3...{Well I am in sweats today, that says a bit huh?!}

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I'm sorry that you still aren't feeling well. :( Prayers that you find answers and get better soon.

    And what a cute little man he is to come out like that!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...