Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Lights & Snow Days...












On Sunday night I made the kids hot cocoa and packed a bag of marshmallows with a cookie and we loaded up into the car and went to see the Christmas lights. They are very pretty this year as always. The kids loved that ending to the weekend. It made my heart smile hearing their laughter and excitement. 
Last night Jim surprised us with a quick dinner out at the kids favorite place to eat Chic-Fil-A, and while I drank a Vanilla milkshake with Oliver and we chatted the kids played. This morning we woke up to a dusting of beautiful snow...Tomorrow is the kids last day of school before winter break...I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season...love to all from our home to yours!
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love to look at the lights as well. So pretty in your photos with the snow! We are all green here, so the lights are pretty, but look a little out of season. lol

    Merry Christmas, may you have a lovely holiday and a beautiful and blessed New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, just checking in to see if you had posted. Happy New Year, may 2013 be full of love, excitement and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...