Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Book List...


I LOVE reading. I love that I can find, go, and learn so much from a book or author. I have always loved reading and so do my children. We read a ton of books {thank goodness for library cards}...I thought it would be fun to share what I am reading personally each month. If you have any good book recommendations please leave them in the comments section for me to check out, authors are good too if you are fond of a particular one or two...

Meal Planning:
-The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook by Erin Chase
-Family Feasts for $75 a Week by Mary Ostyn

Homeschooling:
-The Well-Adjusted Child by Rachel Gathercole
-Home Schooling; A Family's Journey by Gregory & Martine Millman
-Homeschooling, take a deep breath, you can do this! by Terrie Lynn Bittner

Parenting:
Raising Boys to be like Jesus by Sharon Norris Elliot
-How do you tuck in a superhero? and other delightful mysteries of raising boys by Rachel Balducci

Marriage:
-Feminine Appeal Seven Virtues of a Godly Wife & Mother by Carolyn Mahaney
-Romancing your Husband by Debra White Smith
-The Marriage you've always Wanted by Gary Chapman

Misc Self Help:
-A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
-Profit Sharing by Gary Chapman
-The Power of an Ordinary Life by Harvey Hook
-You Were Made for More by Jim Cymbala
-Walking with God by John Eldredge
-Love as a way of Life by Gary Chapman
-Eat that cookie buy those shoes by Joyce Meyer
-Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge

Do you have any suggestions on books or authors you think I should check out? I am always looking for something new to read...
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...