Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Fav: Flower Cosmetics


In January a new cosmetics line hit Wal-Mart {how great is that?! }...its called Flower Cosmetics and its by the amazing Drew Barrymore. I am somewhat new to this line, I didnt know anything about it, funny thing is I was in Wal-Mart and on the side isle picked up a nail polish that said Flower on the bottle, I thought it was amazing but had no idea what the brand was or who made it...I did some research! 

This brand is made in the USA, and is NOT tested on animals. It comes in stylish vintage looking packaging of black, white, and gold. Very simple but oh so elegant at the same time, it looks expensive, however everything in this line is currently under $13 {this is going by my local store, I am sure prices may vary upon location}...

My Tried and LOVED Faves:

Lip Butter Balm: the colors are amazing, it goes on smooth, has a sheer tint of color so nothing that is going to be too crazy {I like that}...the packaging is very pretty and light in weight, the product is very light so it feels like you are wearing nothing! At my store they are just under $7 ea.

Cream Eye Shadow: These are great for the person like me who just wants some color, nothing too crazy. I have used cream eye shadows before and hated them because they tend to crease, however this one on me has not creased yet, I have wore it 3 days in a row. The colors are amazing, shimmery yet simple. The packaging is again wonderful and you dont need a lot cover, however you actually get a lot of product for the price you pay. At my store this is just under $8 ea.

Mascara: I use and LOVE the one in the green packaging. Its called Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara, in Intense Black...I have to say that this is the BEST mascara I have ever used. It doesnt clump on my lashed, its light but does the job of making your lashes pop, the packaging is very pretty while very simple. The cost at my store is just under $7 ea. totally beats my $25 mascara!

The entire line is sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. Its a really awesome product to try at a good cost. 
You can check out the entire line HERE....

Have a AWESOME day!
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...