Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Invaded By Sickness...

I wanted to take a moment and say that I have not forgotten about the Beauty Series I am doing. Our house has been invaded by sickness so I have willingly took on the role of care taker, nurse, chef, maid, etc...my normal mama roles to take care of my household. My hubby and our daughter have had the Flu, and our little guy has had a ear infection. The middle boys are fine, thankfully...I may be catching this bug myself. So, with that said, I do apologize to those of you who have been eagerly waiting to see some reviews...Hopefully I can do them Saturday for you! Many Blessings!

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone feels better quickly. I hope you are able to get through this without catching the flu. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...