Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Birthday, Cast Removal, & The Park...

I realized today marks the 10 day countdown until my 25th birthday {yep I am still a young momma}...I cannot believe that I am only going to be 25 though. Mentally I feel like I am more near about the age of 38...but according to my birth certificate I am not...We dont have any plans really for my birthday this year, I have grown to just love a night at home with my handsome man and our 4 littles...I love my man's grilling so I may request some steak and baked potatoes...I am sure he will make me that...My best friend is in charge of my cake this year {thank goodness, because if it tastes anything like Cracker Barrels Coca Cola cake, I am in for a AWESOME treat I must say}...I know I will get some shopping pocket change which I am thrilled about because I already have some plans for that...There are a few things at Target calling my name from the cosmetics and clearance Jewelry...and I want to check out our local Ross for some spring dresses and skirts...I cannot wait...its a shopping evening for me, or maybe a day if Amber works that weekend...we'll see...Jim's not a shopper, although he may want to come with me, which honestly I'd love just as much...even though I would bore him to death and he would leave me to find a chair to sit in somewhere{tee hee hee, I take my time looking around}...

My birthday this year is on Easter Sunday! First time I can remember it being on a Easter Sunday...I guess my Saturday will be filled with dying Easter eggs with the kids and debating on just how to celebrate Jesus and myself in the same day...that's a hard one because we all know He outranks me by a long shot...just sayin...It's kind of a neat thing this year...odd, but yet still neat to celebrate a birthday on such a special day for Jesus...I may just make Him a cake too, or at least share a piece of mine, I am sure He wouldnt mind the chocolate goodness!


Andrew got his cast taken off this morning, he was SO thrilled! 
Before

After


A Trip To The Park!

Our Local Park
The day was perfect for a trip to the park!

Our oldest son Andrew & our youngest son Oliver

Isaiah & Andrew playing on the slide...

Andrew climbing on the monkey bars...

Andrew swinging on the swing set...

Oliver taking his turn on the swings...unsure of the wind in his face!

Isaiah on the see-saw...

Isaiah our middle son making a pose for Mom!

Our youngest little guy Oliver climbed up on the seat himself to take a break!

Oliver swinging, and finally a smile!

Isaiah upset that we have to leave...

Isaiah swinging with Oliver in the background looking at the sand...
Gaby our oldest and only girl...blowing into her hands to reduce the chill...

Debating on taking the plunge...

Balancing act...
Finally took the plunge!

Miss Gaby!
Fun days at the park!

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the pictures. I have the most beautiful grand-babies!!! Happy Early Birthday Kris. Your card and shopping money is on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...