Friday, March 15, 2013

A Review of Our Week!

Wow, this week has passed WAY too quickly...My friend started a new job this week and since she lives  with us currently it has left the kids and I at home alone, which in the nicest way has been SUPER NICE. I have had a lot of time soaking up my littles for all its worth.

Snuggling Oliver our 1 year old has been GREAT, he is growing way to quickly for me being our last baby...its bittersweet.

Isaiah has been a snuggler too, he is almost 4...I remember being blessed with this sweet little guy and wondering how his personality would be and let me tell you, he is our most unique child.

Andrew had broken his arm back before Christmas, and he fell playing outside again and broke it in Jan. He goes Monday to get his cast removed, he is thrilled, I do believe walking lessons are in order for him though...He just trips over his own 2 feet and something breaks...sigh...

Gaby and I had a GREAT girls day on Monday with lunch at her favorite Chic-Fil-A, and some spring shopping...she loved it. She also lucked up on some great finds for just her, she is truly blossoming into a little lady these days, being more concerned about her clothes and her many lip glosses...its funny and oh so bittersweet for me...

On Wednesday we grilled out burgers with Jim because it was a SUPER nice day outside and the grill was just screaming to be used, it was a awesome dinner...

Thursday the kids and I had a lunch picnic in the backyard full of much talking...they shared their stories and ate their lunch, it was full of giggles and many memories...They have also love playing with the chalk and bubbles outside this week...Gaby has worn dresses for the past few days, one of her favorite loves...

I have cleaned and went through things, Spring Cleaning is in order here...Nap time has been full of reading for me, taking that much needed time for myself each day...lounging on the sofa with the windows open catching the breeze that I am SO hoping stays around...its been really nice for us...

Today is movie day for the kids, they lucked up with a ton of movies from the library so I told them this morning could be movie day...they will take turns picking a movie, watching it, snaking on popcorn, and repeating the process while I clean some things around the house...

School picks back up next week, and I have some planning to be doing for a good Spring Unit...I think growing a plant is in order, with many other things...

Do you have any ideas for a Spring Unit that you could share with me?

Have a great weekend...enjoy this Spring weather!
 Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Great update! Glad the cast is coming off and that the children are doing so well. Enjoy Spring! I can't wait for the warm weather. I've been washing walls, drapes and windows in anticipation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...