Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Audio Books...

One thing as a mom and home schooling mom at that, that I LOVE dearly is our library! I cannot tell you how many times it has saved me from having to purchase things for our learning or just books for my kids in general, even books that I want to read/listen too.

Over the weekend I decided to start getting many audio books from our library, adding them to my holds...when I pick them up I will add them to my computer that way I can add them to my phone for our learning or when we are out and the kids want to listen to something. I dont have a kindle or a nook because my phone has way more storage and I can use it as one. I love it...I have already just in the past few days added over 100 hours of books to my computer. It actually makes me happy because I dont have to continuously check them out at the library.

I get the classics and then some that I just believe the kids would enjoy in general, I even put the Jonathon Park and Story of the World on there. I then have a few that I would like to listen too...

Audio books are amazing for kids and they make life a little easier around our house...

What about you, do you let your kids listen to them? What types of books do you enjoy?


Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...