Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Awaiting Spring's Appearance...

Come on Spring, dont let us down now...I know you have things to do to get ready for your big day like praying God will bless us with sunshine and cool breezes, warm weather, making the buds appear on the trees and flowers, requesting a musical entrance from the birds, and having the bees go around to the oh so lovely flowers...Winter's snow, icy cold winds, bitter cold nights, dead looking trees and flowers, and dreary days need a break for another year...Come on Spring...We are looking forward to seeing you yet again!

The Weather in our area! YAY for Spring (: 
Whats the weather looking like in your area for the upcoming week?

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...