Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chore Progress Chart Freebie!

{Disclaimer: You are free to print as many copies of my printable documents as you need, I only ask that you do NOT claim my document or image as your own, or sale it to any sources. I offer my printables FREE of charge to families and homeschoolers to help give them some extra time in their days! Thank You}

Chores in our house are pretty simple. Each child has their normal routine of brushing teeth, dressing, cleaning rooms, making beds, and laundry; I then have rotating chores such as trash, recycling, feeding our puppy, dishwasher, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc...I walked around our house and took photos of the kids actual items and printed them on cardstock, once printed I laminated them for the purpose of being able to reuse them. I think the pictures help my boys understand what they are to do, Gaby can just read the caption which each card has. I also made 12 incentives that go in on Fridays, its the last card they have that morning, such as skipping nap, pick a ps3 game, pick the bedtime story, get a special snack, etc...I also give them 25 cents a day for completing all their chores, I give their money each Friday evening, and if they get all their quarters, then I will even give them a extra 25 cents to make a even $2. They can save this money for their once a month trip out, or save it completely for a bigger item they really want. Currently Gaby is wanting to save for a Build A Bear, if she can do all her chores with a good heart, no whining or complaining, then in a month when she has $10, I will match her $10 and take her Build A Bear for our girls day out.

With having 4 children, 3 of which actually have chores to do daily, I need a chart to keep track each day for myself...This is what I came up with:

Click the image above to go to the printable document!



It has each day of the week and a spot for 3 littles, than a spot for each day of the week. I laminated it and now can use a dry erase marker each day to mark off if they completed all their chores for the day...Makes it so much easier for me! 

{Disclaimer: You are free to print as many copies of my printable documents as you need, I only ask that you do NOT claim my document or image as your own, or sale it to any sources. I offer my printables FREE of charge to families and homeschoolers to help give them some extra time in their days! }

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...