Friday, March 22, 2013

Frugal Friday: Magazine Freebies!


I dont know about you but I LOVE magazines, any magazines actually...I have favs of course but honestly I am always up for looking through the pages full of photos from recipes, diy, crafting, beauty, fashion, etc...I recently came across this site that offers free magazine subscriptions for a year, and I thought I would share it with you guys!


  • Parents
  • Baby Talk
  • American Baby
  • Traditional Home
  • Watch! Magazine
  • Ebony
  • Ladies Home Journal
  • Jet
Just to name a few...Heres is the LINK to the subscriptions! Enjoy....Have a great Friday!


Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...