Sunday, March 31, 2013

Garden of the Gods Picnic & My Birthday!


Today is my 25th Birthday...I am five years from 30 and halfway to 50...I cannot believe it...My birthday weekend has been great though...{I will do a post on gifts sometime this week}...

3.30.13

We took the kids to the Garden of the Gods, its a massive national park here in CO and we had a picnic...Since my foot is still not completely healed we did just the historic site and walked around after we ate...Below are some photos for you to see our adventure!























We came home and had Popcorn Chicken Salads for dinner and afterwards Pineapple Upside Down Cake...in honor of my birthday! 
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of everyone. So happy to hear that you had a great birthday with beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...