Sunday, March 17, 2013

Goals for the Week...


I have found its easier to stick to goals if they are in front of me in someway, and its easier to be accountable for them if they are shared with others who will possibly ask you how your doing with them...I love reading posts on other sites when the author shares goals and tasks that they would like to accomplish as well...So, I thought I would share mine here on the blog for you guys...

My Goals for the Week:
  • Study submission in the Bible {this will be a spot I am working on in my marriage}
  • Figure out why I have such a problem with self control {this works on my marriage, and my self growth}
  • Listen to 3 Audio books I have checked out from the library {self growth}
  • Read at least 5 chapters in a current book I have sitting on the shelf of library finds
  • Clean out my kitchen
  • Reorganize my bedroom
  • Clean the main living areas of the house {windows, baseboards, floors, fans, etc}
  • Wash all bedding
  • Research and make a list of plants for the yard to discuss with Jim {home improvement}
  • Research budget friendly spring/summer meals 
  • Clean out my cosmetics armoire 
  • Go through my closet and reorganize it due to changing of the seasons
  • Clean living room closet out of winter stuff
  • Organize the laundry room/storage room {admitting its a mess and needs some spring cleaning}
Thats my goals to accomplish this week, lots of self growth, spiritual study, and cleaning...

What about you, do you have any goals you'd like to share? Any new plans for the week?

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I like these goals! Good for you Bestie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...