Friday, March 01, 2013

Must Have Bath Favorites...

Today I wanted to share my favorite bath essentials. These are things I will swear by till the end because they work amazingly and I have never had a issue with any of them. On top of that, what is the point of wearing makeup or doing your hair if you are NOT taking care of your body to begin with?! It starts in the shower in my opinion! So, here are my favorites, you can purchase any of these at your local Wal-Mart, Target, or drugstore. All of them are under $10 too, so easy on your wallet!



1) Organix Hair Products: These are amazing! I have straight hair, that I color myself at home. I can never get my hair to hold curl, or straighten the right way, UNTIL I decided to use these beauties. I LOVE them, the smell is amazing, its organic, and my hair feels and smells awesome after use.

2,3,4,5,8,& 9) Aveeno Products: I LOVE Aveeno products. My skin is sensitive, so I have trouble using things that have a strong smell like bath products and most shaving creams will break my skin out to no end. I switched to using Aveeno a few months back and LOVE it. I will NOT change up from now on, because I have found what works for my skin. I use the following: 2) Body Wash 3) Face Lotion 4) Face Wash 5) Bubble Bath 8) Shaving Cream 9) Body Butter

6) Dr. Teals Foot Scrub: I wear flip flops and sandals ALL. THE. TIME. I am not one to wear socks or closed toe shoes very often except flats {I LOVE FLATS}...anyways, I use this 2-3 times a month or once a week on my feet to remove the crud that becomes of my heals. I found this about a year ago at my local Wal-Mart and fell in love with it...its amazing and for a couple bucks you cannot beat the price!

7) Dove Deo: nuff said, this is amazing deo for a great price, the smell is amazing, it beats out sweat and your underarms look amazing after a few weeks of use!

Toothpaste & Mouth Wash: I use Rembrant Deeply White toothpaste and mouth wash. It is amazing. It does cost a bit more then your typical crest or colgate, but let me tell you what, it works SO MUCH BETTER. The taste is better too, I am VERY picky about the taste of my toothpaste and the strongness of  my mouth wash, this works great. Its worth a try!

Well, there you have my favorite bathroom must haves! I hope this helps someone else as much as it has me in the beauty department! You must be good to your skin and mouth first before anything else!

What are your must have bathroom products? Do Share!
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...