Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Top Sites For Homeschoolers...


Homeschooling is a mix of emotions, you will have great days but you will also have days of stress...As a mother of 4 littles, 3 of which are I currently homeschool, I know this first hand. I thought today I would share some of my favorite sites for homeschool...If you have any questions or need further advice please feel free to click the e-mail button on my right sidebar and I will try me best to answer your questions or link you somewhere that can. Now lets get started!

These are all well known sites, and I follow them all myself because its great to have extra information sometimes from encouragement to a day in our house to even a craft or science lesson...These ladies all know what they are talking about when it comes to homeschooling...I hope you find something interesting along your own journey in homeschooling!

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...