Sunday, March 03, 2013

Nope, Still Sick!

Well lets see, as you already know our house has been filled with sickness for the past week. It started with Oliver trinkled to Jim, Gaby, Me, Isaiah, and now Andrew. Yesterday I took Isaiah to the ER because he woke up from a nap screaming those screams moms fear, he has a horrible right ear infection and a high fever, I was up most to the night with him in my room that felt like a sauna from his temp. So, currently I wont be posting anything until we get better...Now to find the lysol, clorox, and tissues...I have got to disinfect everything...Bedding needs washing too, cant forget that...Have a great Sunday Ya'll...

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...