Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not how I planned my day....


This is just not how I planned to spend my day, at all...I had a little balancing accident this morning and have been propped on the sofa ever since trying to get the pain and swelling to go away...as long as I dont try to walk I am good, however if I get up its sure pain...Hopefully it will be better by tomorrow, I have a interview at 2PM to be at...Anyways, while I am lounging, I am browsing the library, pinterest, and blogs...Gaby is watching Lassie while the boys nap, and I am waiting ever so patiently for Jim to get home so I dont have to move from one spot the rest of the evening...now if only I could blink like the Jeannie as to get to the bathroom or the kitchen or my bedroom...no stairs today peeps...

Have a great afternoon, I am going to rest! 

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...