Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Learning Plans: Spring


Spring is officially only a few days away, our windows have been open all week, and the  kids and miss Molly have been glued outside playing jump rope, hopscotch, bubbles, tag, and with the new chalk. Molly has been a good pup running around, playing fetch with the kids and of course herding them to wherever she believes they need to be. 

Today I took the time to put together our new unit study, what I chose as the topic as a whole is Spring, then there are some small topics we will do over the next 4 weeks. 

My Resources:

-Local Library- who can actually go without this wonderful place is not human in my opinion, as a homeschooling mother I tend to check out at least 100 books on my own card and sometimes depending how in depth we are more then that using the kids cards...its amazing!

- 2 Teaching Mommies {Printables}: the topics here I chose are as follows:

- Amanda Bennett Unit Studies: I own the following and use them each year in different ways

- Important People to Learn About:
  • Claude Monet
  • George Washington Carver
  • Gregor Mendel
  • Gabriel Fahrenheit 
We will of course do our Spring Unit after we finish our regular learning with HOD...

I have a few projects planned for the kids to do however I will post those as we do them each week {Cant give too much away already}...

So, how about you, what is in the air for your Spring learning?


Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...