Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A Job & Computer Staring...

I had a plan today of doing a beauty review of some products I have purchased.

That did not go as planned, which I am sure you can see.

Last week you see I had a interview. It went well. I got the job. 

This morning, I checked my e-mail and low and behold in my inbox was the employee onboarding e-mail containing the links to online training I had to do.

It was Mandatory. 

Had to be completed. 

I got paid at least and did not have wear a uniform. 

6 HOURS later...

Here is what you get. 


Burning eyes of fire!

I slept maybe 4 hours off and on last night, I have been up since about 8AM...

I am exhausted. 

I will do a post later in the week now. 

I hope you all have a great evening!

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...