Monday, April 29, 2013

Ladies Night Out, Doctors, & A Toddler Bed!

I am alive! I havent forgot about my blog, life has just taken over and left me with not so much computer time...But I am alive, & for the most part well.

I wanted to share a few things that have happened over the past 2 weeks with you all. So lets get started!

Ladies Night Out: This is the 1 day/night that me & my best friend chose to do once a month. We save our money until this day & go on a shopping adventure. We went this past Friday. I lucked up with the following:


  • Old Navy: 2 pairs of shorts, 2 shirts, 2 sets of earrings, & 1 set of bobby pins for my hair. 
  • Target: 2 Boots No7 Lipsticks, 5 Boots No7 eyeshadow pallets,  & 3 soy candles
  •  Mardel: 5 Bible Studies & I lucked up with a new KJV Bible
  • Dinner: Chilis
We also adventured to Ross, TJ Maxx & Homegoods, & to Wal-Mart but I didnt purchase anything at those stores. I am already debating where to go next month. I have some ideas brewing already. We shall see...

Doctors: I have switched doctors & went for an appointment last Thursday. We chose to switch my blood pressure medication, & up the dosage on my hormone medication. She also wants to run some tests for my thyroid & diabetes since I have rapidly gained some weight. So I ask that you please keep me in prayers, I go back in 6 weeks to get the results of the testing & do a re-check on my blood pressure medication. 

In Other News: Oliver has switched to a toddler bed! He is 17 months old & last night was his first night in a toddler bed. He actually did really well. He woke up twice but went right back to sleep. He seems to like all the room he has to move around. He was sleeping in a playpen but had figured out how to climb and sit on the side, it just wasnt safe any longer, so big boy bed it is. Its a bittersweet moment for me, he our youngest & last little one. He is growing up way too fast! 

Have a great week, enjoy the weather! Many Blessings!
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! How is he old enough for a toddler bed already?

    Will pray. :)

    Did you get any of the snow today?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...