Wednesday, April 03, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm {Includes the NEW Spring 2013 Colours} -A Beauty Review

{Disclaimer: All of these products were purchased by me with my own money, to host this review}


L'Oreal is a drugstore brand that provides all sorts of beauty products from cosmetics, hair care, and body care. The brand is what I call a higher end drugstore brand. The products range in price all over the map but are still VERY affordable for the purse. Last year I was introduced to these little beauties and fell in love with them, I had 2 of them and used them all the time. This spring when Target launched their new products for the season I went and snagged a few more...

# 218 Rose Elixir
# 318 Heavenly Berry
# 418 Caring Coral
# 819 Caramel Comfort

The photos below are of the NEW Spring 2013 Colours, they hit stores March 16th in my area and I snagged them up at Target! 

# 950 Come By My Windows
# 946 Province Romance
# 947 Legally Regal
# 948 Laze In The Maze
# 945 Sunday's By The Seine {this one is actually a pastel blue, however on the skin it is clear}
# 949 Bijoux Bijoux Bijoux! {this one is actually a pastel yellow, however on the skin it is clear}

What do I think of these little beauties:

They are a great balm with a little color for the lips. They are not drying like most other tinted balms out there. They dont have a smell that I have noticed and they glide on smoothly. The color range is very good for a drugstore brand ranging from pinks, corals, and neutrals. None of which are very pigmented, they just give enough color. As a mom, and someone who doesn't always like to be dressed like I am going to the ball these are amazing. I always have them in my purse when I am on the go. The price range is great on the purse coming in at at $6-$7 each depending on where you buy them!

Overall Rating:


Go out and snag a few shades of these and do try them for Spring and Summer!

These are available at your local drugstores, Target, and Wal-Mart price may be different than what I have listed when I purchased my own.
{Disclaimer: All of these products were purchased by me with my own money, to host this review}

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...