Wednesday, April 03, 2013

My Birthday Haul!!!

Wow, my birthday was on Easter! Easter of all holidays...Oh well, we celebrated the Friday before anyways so no big deal here...I thought I would share what I got with you all...

Wednesday Jim came home early...we went out to do some shopping because I wanted to go to sears and browse the clearance racks {I had got money from my In-Laws and Great Grandparents earlier in the week, thanks guys}...he decided he was hungry so we stopped and had dinner at Olive Garden, I was shocked because we havent tried the one here, the last one we had was in NC and it was not fantastic...

We got the 2 for $25 deal, I had 5 cheese ziti and he had seafood lasagna...it was AWESOME...we also had unlimited breadsticks and salad, wine, and of course dessert! Our waiter was great too!




I had no luck shopping afterwards really...I found one shirt for $7 that I like but thats it...

On Friday...Jim had to take me to get a reading done on a TB test that is mandated by the place I work at so...afterwards he stopped into our local grocery store and grabbed steaks to grill...We had for dinner steak, mashed loaded potatoes, and baked asparagus, it was FANTASTIC! The kids gave me their gift of a Sephora gift card, I was thrilled beyond words, I love that store, it gets me in so much trouble though!

Amber and I took a trip to Sephora needless to say right after while Jim got the kids to bed...it was fun!

Here is what I purchased overall from my gift money and where you can purchase it too is listed.


Sephora:
Korres Lip Butter in Guava, Plum, and Jasmine $12 ea
Benefit They're Real Mascara {sample size} Free due to birthday
Benefit What's Up Soft Focus Highlighter {sample size} Free due to birthday
Sephora Eyeshadow Pallet $16
Hope in a jar lotion {used my points} Free due to points


Wal-Mart:
Baby Lips Tinted Balm in Yummy Plummy, Pink Punch, and Coral  Crush $3 ea
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm in Caramel Comfort and Caring Coral $6 ea
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Tokyo Pearl, Soul Mate, and Easy Going $2 ea

Target:
Pacifica Organic Tinted Lip Balm: Blood Orange, Sugared Fig, Guava Berry, 
Coconut Nectar, and Vanilla Hibiscus {these smell amazing, check them out} $7 ea.



Bath & Body Works:
Aromatherapy Body Creams for Stress Relief, Energy, and Sleep {these smell great, not too scented}
Originally Priced for $15 each, I got them on sale for $6 each {I got a steal}

Well, thats my birthday haul...I had a wonderful birthday this year, and I am so thankful I got to spend it with Jim, the kids, and my bestfriend Amber...
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! How cool that it landed on Easter this year! Looks like you picked out lots of sweet stuff, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...