Thursday, April 11, 2013

My March & April BIRCHBOX!


BIRCHBOX

MARCH 2013 BIRCHBOX
I signed up for BIRCHBOX in March 2013. I was highly impressed by their site and other peoples blogs that had thought highly of the company and their boxes. So, I thought for $10 a month, why not give it a try and see what happens. I was not very thrilled with the wait I had for my box, I ended up getting the box at the very end of March due to the post office in my area, had nothing to do with the company itself. When I received my box I was eager to open it and see what had came. I have never done a beauty box before, so this was all new to me. There were 2 products that I was happy to see, the first was the Marcelle BB Cream, I love BB Cream, its very lightweight and me being a mom I have tried a few. The second was the Juicy Perfume Sample, it smells amazing. The complete contents of my box are as follows:
  • Marcelle BB Cream
  • Juicy Couture La La Perfume Sample
  • Madewell Nail File
  • Nick Sulfate Free Shampoo
  • Vasanti Brighten Up Face Wash
There was also a card explaining the products but my 1yo son took it and tossed it...sigh! 

My overall rating for my first box: 

APRIL 2013 BIRCHBOX
My April 2013 BIRCHBOX caught me by surprise. Judging how long it took to get my first box I in now expected it to come yesterday in the mail (:  I was SO happy to see what had came because this month the company teamed up with Women's Health Magazine! 

My Box Contained The Following:
  • Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Skin & Company Bagnodoccia Body Gel
  • Supergoop! Advanced 37 SPF Anti-Aging Eye Cream
  • Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Scarlet-FULL SIZE
  • Kusmi Tea Paris
  • Extra Treat: A FREE Subscription to Women's Health Magazine!
  • A card explaining all of the products that were in my box
I LOVED this box, although I wont drink the tea, I will use it for something, I cannot wait to try to the products I got, and the subscription to Women's Health was just icing on the cake for me! 

Overall Rating for My April 2013 Box:




{Disclaimer: BIRCHBOX is a company that supplies beauty samples to people all over for $10 a month. I pay for my own subscription with my own money each month. All products above were sent to me based upon my own profile, your box may or may not contain the same samples}

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. We got a few of the same things this month. If you get a chance, please link up your box to my Birchbox link party. http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/april-birchbox-link-up-your-birchbox.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...