Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Dream So Big By: Steve Peifer with Gregg Lewis

A Dream So Big is a wonderful captivating story of a family who lost their son to Trisomy 18 at 8 days old. They decided to escape their grief and spend a year in Kenya helping at a school, hoping to take the pain and turn it into joy. They got more than they bargained for on their journey.

This book was very appealing to me because it was about missions. My husband and I both have a heart for the countries overseas, my heart is for the children who will one day be the leaders of the world. Its wonderful to read about someone elses journey, even if it was unexpected, that is the best part of life. Losing their son opened their hearts to other children miles and miles away. Even in the short 8 days they got with him changed their lives and hearts forever. If you are looking for a heartfelt, true story, this is a wonderful book to read. Be ready for it to melt your heart!

{Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for a honest review on my blog, all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own}

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...