Thursday, May 16, 2013

Boots Botanics, No7, & Momma's Day Gifts!



Over the past few months my Boots Botanics & No7 Collections have grown. I LOVE this brand ever so much. The products they offer are amazing, they dont break out my face, the coverage is great, and the shades you have to choose from are great for every skin tone. I fell in love with their Intelligent Balance Matte Mousse over  a year ago, sadly you cannot buy this product any longer at your local Target or their US Online store, they have changed the formula to a liquid that I havent tried yet because I have a stock of the other in my drawers. I have heard its just as good though, so maybe next winter I will try it out. 

Anywho, our local Target had a massive sale back in Jan/Feb of the the Boots Brand, I lucked up with 21 shades of lippies for $2 each. I was SO thrilled. I love their lippies, they are amazing, great coverage and formula, the shades are very pretty as well. When the NEW products hit shelves of course I was able to grab some and I have all the lovely Spring/Summer shades to go along with my winter collection. Below are the photos of them, there are no swatches yet, but the photos are just as nice and you can see the colors well.

Botanics Collection in Plum Peach & Geranium available at Target

Moisture Luxe Lippies in all Spring Shades available at Target

Available at Target Cinnamon Swirl & Chinchilla

Sheer Temptation Lipsticks available at Target



Boots Botanics Duo Eyeshadows available at Target

Boots Botanics Eyeshadow Quads available at Target

Boots No7 Skin Illuminator  in Peach & Pink available at Target


Boots No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eye Shadow {Creams} in Pewter, Bronze, Pretty Pink, & Nude available at Target
Now onto my Momma's Day Goodies!
My Momma's Day Gift: Boots 2 Tinted Moisturizers, Exquisite Curl Mascara, 3 Body Butters

Momma's Day Gift: Boots Botanics Lippie in Plum

Momma's Day Gift: Boots No7 Mosaic Bronzer & Boots No7 Translucent Pressed Powder
Momma's Day Gift to Self: Urban Decay Flushed Blush, Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow, Tarte Aqualillies Compact of Bronzer, Blush, Highlighter, and Eyeshadows






My Momma's Day was wonderful, we got to mulch the front yard and dig up all the plants the previous owners planted that drove us nuts, we cut grass, and made plans to finish the lower part of the front yard. I got some very thrilling make-up, and had a steak dinner...Nothing greater than that folks! I love my family and spending time with them doing nothing crazy or running around was perfect. A special thank you to my hubby for putting that all together, and a thank you to my wonderful babies for being so perfect in my eyes and helping me have a special day! 

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...