Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Career Choice...

Today has been a interesting day for me personally. Along with doing my normal duties as Momma I have done a TON of thinking! God has laid so much on my heart over the past few months and I am about to burst at the seams I believe.

I have been so blessed to be a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a friend, an auntie, a wife, and a momma. We have moved 1500 miles away from all our family, I was a hermit so to speak the 2 years Jim was in school, I eventually ventured out and found myself and figured out my own major love in life, and what I feel God wants me to do. Jim finally has his own business going and we are stable as a family. We own our cars, we own our home, we have nice phones, nice clothes, etc. But there was one thing missing for me personally. I WANT to finish college myself. I have been in college the past 2 years off and on, for something I truly didnt want to do. I do want to help people, however just not in the way of counseling...

With that said I am looking into Cosmetology. I want to help women of all ages feel beautiful about themselves. God has also laid a particular path in front of me that I am not willing to share openly just yet. But I do ask that you please keep me in prayers for this journey. I will keep you updated as I venture down this path. Lots of Love & Many Blessings!

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...