Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ipsy Beauty Bag May 2013 Spring Fling!


 My first Ipsy Bag came today. Ipsy is a company that allows you to sample beauty products for a $10 a month, you can cancel at any time no questions asked. Its very similar to BIRCHBOX, but a little different. Anyways, my first beauty bag came today and can I just say its totally AWESOME. It came in a hot pink envelope, pink is my favorite color by far. Instead of sending everything in a box they send you a cute little makeup bag instead with all your products inside. I love makeup bags they can be used in so many ways. But without further ado here is what I got in my first bag!

Ipsy May 2013 Beauty Bag Spring Fling:
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Gie Gie {Full Size} $8 on their site
  • Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Tahitian Gardenia {Full Size} $12 on their site
  • Mirabella Color Sheers Lipstick in Pixie {Full Size} $22 on their site
  • Anastasia Clear Brow Gel Mini $10 on Sephora
  • Yaby Concealer Refill in Buff $5 on their site
If I had purchased these items by myself online it would have cost  $57 before tax or shipping, but I paid only $10 for Ipsy and got some amazing stuff. If you interested in trying Ipsy out you can go to their online site and take a beauty quiz that tells them what your beauty routine/likes are and sign up for only $10 a month! Its totally worth it over all. 

Many Beauty Blessings, 

Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...