Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's Moments...

Today has been amazing. It started off with the bright sun shining and was warm enough for the kids to go out and soak it up. We made a trip to Target to see if they had anymore of the outdoor lights we have in our patio outside and luckily they do...after lunch today it was naptime and I even cuddled up with Oliver for about an hour and a half...it was amazing. Upon waking up it is pouring rain, but its much needed here and I love the rain, we dont get much here in CO but back in NC it was always around, I miss sitting on the porch swing listening to the storms, here I just open the back door...

Our weekend was great, Saturday we did all our errands and planning of our anniversary trip which I am happy to say is booked and I cannot wait to spend those 3 days away with Jim in a new to us town at a amazing hotel(:  I am counting the days already {I will not be sharing where we are staying or when until we get back from the trip}! Sunday we got up early and took the kids to the Grand Opening of a new State Park here, it is Staunton State Park...It was the BEST trip to a state park we have had in a while. I enjoyed every single minute of that place. Gaby and I listened to a 1 hr bird presentation, we got to see an owl, falcon, hawk, and eagle. Then we got the kids faces painted, we went fishing at the lakes, and explored the nature. It was incredible. If you are ever in CO or near it you should check it out, its clean and kid friendly...the trails are very nicely laid out, we heard that there is a 11 mile round trip hike to a waterfall and we plan to do it sometime this summer! After the park we ate dinner at Old Chicago, then headed to Target to check it out and we ended up with the outdoor lights, but we only got 2 and needed 2 more that is the reason of my Target trip this morning...All Target stores are so different and they carry so many different things, I love checking out the clearance sections...We got home around 8PM, and the kids sacked out...I am so happy that we got that time together, it is one of the best memories I have of our little family...

I hope all of you had a great weekend too, and  wonderful start to the week...Many Blessings!
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good start to a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...