Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{Colorado Wildfires: Please Say Prayers}







Please say prayers for the citizens in Colorado Springs, Canon City Colorado, & Black Forest Colorado. Many people have lost their homes, and businesses. The wind is causing the fire to spread at a rapid rate, we only pray that the firemen can get the fire under control soon. Its hard to see this happen again after the Waldo Canyon Fire last summer, and the weather is the same as it was then. Again I ask for you to please keep CO in prayers and all the people who are fighting this fire. 
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...