Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{Its A Love Hate Relationship: Hair}


Growing up I had super long blonde locks, like barbie blonde locks. I loved my hair, but hated taking care of it. One day I got it all cut off, loved the short hair...As grew older though I tended to keep my hair somewhat long, a bit past my shoulders, enough for a pony tail...When I was in high school I had my hair cut to a angled bob, you know stacked in the back and got longer coming to the face...I actually really liked it. When I became a stay at home mom I let my hair grow back out, I wore my hair in a bun or a pony tail for years...literally. 2 years go I decided that I wanted it cut short again, I chopped it all off...I loved it for a while and ended up hating it by the end. So I decided to let it grow a bit...then a few months ago I chopped it off again because it was at a odd spot of growing, you know that one where you cant really do anything with it spot. 

So my hair has became a love hate relationship....

Its now short, its right above my shoulders in length...I want to grow it back out...Hair grows about 6 inches a year...so to get my hair the length I want it will take 3 years of not cutting it...My issue now has became the dreaded styling of how to fix my hair or style my hair during this process....

What are your thoughts, do you have any suggestions on how to style hair in that odd spot of growing it back out? Are there any tricks you have to make it look  decent while its in that odd phase? I'd like to know your thoughts! Much Love & Many Blessings...
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...