Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Milani Eye Shadow: My Thoughts


Our Anniversary is coming up at the end of the month, we have a really special and exciting getaway planned for us for the first time since we got married. I have been debating outfits and obviously makeup to go with the outfits and decided that I needed a white eye shadow to balance a outfit I have planned to wear. So, yesterday my best friend and I hit the stores on a hunt for a white eye shadow that had some sparkle in it, I didnt want a matte look, so it nixed a few right away. I settled for a white shade by Milani and a white shade by covergirl that is not shown. Along with the white shade I picked up 3 others that my local drugstore carried. These are around the $7-$8 mark, so a bit pricey but you get a lot of product in these which really caught my attention. Below are the shades I picked up and a swatch of them at the end. 






My overall thoughts on these are the coloring is great, they have great pigmentation so you actually get somewhat of a wow factor wearing these, they last pretty well, one thing I did notice which surprised me is unlike most baked eye shadows these dont flake really at all. The shade Beach Sand was the lightest but it was really pretty on a natural eye, the other 3 shades show up really well and I love them. They are really worth the money and make a great staple in your collection to mix with other shades. 

What do you think? Have you tried any of these products?
Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I like these colors:) They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...