Tuesday, June 04, 2013

My June Booklist...



I thought I would share what I am reading this June with you...I hope you can find some of these at your local library and read them too...

Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; 14 new behaviors that will energize your life By Joyce Meyer

100 Ways to Simplify Your Life By Joyce Meyer

Give Them Grace: Dazzling your kids with the love of Jesus By Elyse Fitzpatrick

The Secrets of Happily Married Women: How to get more out of your relationship by doing less By Scott Haltzman

Your Girl By Vicki Courtney

Home Learning Year by Year By Rebecca Rupp

The Homeschooling Book of Answers By Linda Dobson

Have A Little Faith By Mitch Album

God is not a Christian, nor a Jew, Muslim, Hindu: God dwells within us, in us, around us, 
as us By Carlton Pearson

The well adjusted child: the social benefits of homeschooling By Rachel Gathercole

Homeschooling for the rest of us By Sonya A. Haskins

You are the treasure I seek: but there’s a lot of cool stuff out there Lord By Greg Dutcher

19 Gifts of the Spirit By Leslie Flynn

The Beauty Experiment By Phoebe Baker Hyde

The Weekend Makeover By Jill Martin

The Time Keeper By Mitch Album 

Happy Reading Y'all...Much Love & Many Blessings!


Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...