Thursday, June 13, 2013

{Vlog Request: Whats Your Vote?}


On my right sidebar you will notice a Poll, its for my upcoming Vlog Post. Since you guys are reading my blog I want to know what you want to see, please vote and on June 27th I will post my first Vlog Video for you guys to check out! Much Love & Many Blessings....

Oh, you can also check out my Blog on Wordpress, please leave me a comment and let me know which site you prefer, whether the current of blogger or the newness of wordpress...I would like to know which is easier for you to follow along on now that GFC is leaving us! Thanks in advance!


Disclaimer: All photographs on this blog are that of my own unless otherwise stated; photographs that are not mine will be linked to the source I got them from. Please do not take any of my photographs without my written permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...