Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{Womanhood Wednesday: Currently I am: }



Currently I Am:

Reading: A couple things actually...
  • Can You Get Hooked On Lip Balm By Perry Rowanowski
  • Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits By Joyce Meyer
  • Quickest Way to Insanity-Homeschool Your Kids By Julie Anderson

Pondering: Life, what God really wants me to do in this world to help Him

Singing: Where I Belong By Building 429

Serving: God

Listening: to the chatter between my children while they watch movies on netflix 

Planning: Next years homeschooling adventure

Giving: my thoughts on tough topics through my blog

Feeling: tired, nothing like being up most of the night with a teething toddler

Strengthening: my relationship with my husband

Loving: summer dresses

Writing: my thoughts for God in my journal

Wanting: a nice camera


Reviewing: a couple books, and a few health and beauty items

Excited For: Friday, its our 6th wedding anniversary and we have a nice getaway planned

Thinking: About my health related tests, wondering what they will actually show

Thankful For: the time God has given me to be a wife, mother, and friend in this world

What are you currently up to in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...