Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A New Journey Is Starting...


A lot of changes are being made in our household, and one of them is education. As much as I dont like it, this coming year I will not be homeschooling our children. The time has come to allow them to go to the public school. It has its pros and cons and although I will not be doing homeschooling posts I do plan to still post photos and updates of their year, as well as crafts and etc that Isaiah and Oliver do at home while the other 2 little birds are at school during the day. If you are still homeschooling I wish you the best in your journey, and I ask for your prayers along this new road we will be taking this coming August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...