Friday, July 26, 2013

{American Beauty Cosmetics-My Thoughts & Swatches}

I love cosmetics, my favorite loves are eyeshadows and blushers. I have loved makeup since I was a little girl and watched my mom do hers. Over the past few months I have collected a few new items from American Beauty Cosmetics {available at Kohls}. I fell in love with their eyeshadow duo’s and their blushers, they are light and clean feeling but yet stay on really well. The packaging is very sturdy and very simple yet elegant. There is some weight to the packaging which I prefer because it makes it less likely that I will drop it. The packages are white with a really nice iridescent blue when held under light, the logo is really nice and simple too its not all swirls and flowers or crazy, it’s just very simple and catching to the eye.

Here are some swatches…



Please go check out their site; American Beauty Cosmetics or stop in at your local Kohls and see what they have!

{Disclaimer: The items featured in this post were purchased by me, all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own, I am in no way affiliated with the companies featured in this post.}

Have you tried this brand before? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...