Friday, July 12, 2013

Changes...

Changes, they are coming. Slowly but surely they are coming. This blog has been my home away from home for 3 years. I have blogged my day to day life, marriage, parenting, homeschooling, etc stories for your eyes to read in hopes something from a post will actually make you laugh, smile, or touch your own life.

If you noticed on my right sidebar there is now a new author of the blog, my husband, Jim. He is the manly man of the blog and when he does write here it will be from a Christian perspective.
We are also no longer homeschooling so that tab will be removed from the top and replaced by other things.

Our lives are changing, we are now completely done having babies, our babies are no longer babies, and we are at a different point in our marriage and life then we were when I started this blog.
I hope that you will still check out what we are up to and I hope to inspire young women Christian or not in their own day to day lives of women and wives. So below is a list of topics that we will be posting here on the site, if there is anything you would like to see from us here on the blog please feel free to share it with us by leaving a comment or personally e-mailing us using either of the e-mail buttons on the right sidebar.

Preschool crafts and learning
School Days & Adventures
Marriage
Parenting
Recipes
For Wives
For Husbands
For Singles
Book Reviews
Biblical Beauty
Beauty Reviews
Outdoor Adventures
Financial Advice
Budgeting
Household Tips & Tricks


I want to say thank you to the readers who have followed me over the past 3 years, the people who have taken the time to leave feedback, the prayers, and kind words from you. Its my hope that we will still connect in this world just through different topics and in a new stage of life. All my blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...