Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Runaway Emotions By: Jeff Schreve {A Booksneeze Review}



Runaway Emotions is actually a lot different than I had expected. I thought that it would be like a lot of other books out there that tell you the same old things about how to deal with your emotions, however when I started reading through the pages I was very pleased with how the author explained your emotions and what to heed, what you are really needing and how to get it with a wonderful Biblical answer.

The book touches base on 8 very common emotions in all people;
Embarrassment, Loneliness, Frustration, Worry, Anger, Guilt, Discontentment, and Depression. I don’t know about you but I have felt all of these emotions at some point within my life.
He explains what your emotion is and explains your God-Given warning, from there he tells you how to handle it Biblically which I really like.


Overall I believe this is a wonderfully written Christian book. I love that it is very detailed and yet very easy to read. I think it would be a great book for a youth group, Bible study group, or just a individual read. I would recommend this book for anyone who is struggling with emotions and how to deal with them the right way! 

{Disclaimer: I received this book for free in exchange for a honest review from Booksneeze; all thoughts and opinions herein are that of my own} 

Meet the Author: Authors Website
To Purchase This Book: Amazon; Authors Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...