Friday, August 23, 2013

A Bit Of Curiosity...

Yesterday while I was taking some photos for the Mineral Fusion Review I posted I had a little helperOliver decided he wanted to join in the mix and he plucked a big yellow rose right of the bush. He kept starring at it in complete amazement and I of course snagged a few pics of him doing that. I love that everything in this world is still so new to him and that although he has always seen these roses out front they still spike his curiosity and yet its in a different way. He is so cute and full of life. A toddlers curiosity is one thing that is amazing to just sit and watch! 

Happy Friday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...