Friday, August 02, 2013

{Preparing For Back to Homeschool 2013-2014}



Happy August Y’all…I seriously cannot believe Summer is almost over, but honestly I am thrilled because Fall is my favorite season.
It is exactly one month before my kids start their homeschooling year, I have to get down into the cleaning, reorganizing, appointments, and planning that come with a new year. I will have a 3rd grader, 1st grader, Preschooler, and a tiny tot to teach this year, they are growing so fast, can we just slow them down some?! Just a honest momma request!

For Curriculum this year I chose to go with Sonlight, it looks so wholesome and fun. I have followed a family {Delightful Learning} who uses Sonlight since I started the homeschooling journey and let me tell you what; they do some really neat things and the kids seem to learn so much. I want that for my kids. They were so bored with Heart of Dakota, and so uninterested, that we had to force ourselves through and celebrated the end. This year I have so much more planned and I cannot wait to get my hands all over Sonlight. I believe it also fits the kids love of learning better, so we will see. I plan to update each week what we are doing and have accomplished using something completely new!
The only thing I have left to accomplish in the schooling area is our learning space and planning some field trips!


What Curriculum or style of learning are you using this year? Any special Plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...