Friday, August 30, 2013

What I Have Been Loving Lately...


Happy Friday Lovelies, I hope y'all are having a great day, I sure am! Today I wanted to share some things that I have been loving lately from around the house, shower wise, hair, body, and makeup goodies, and then some other bits. So, lets get started!


Ultra Gain Bleach Alternative Honeyberry Melon Dish Soap; Water Lily & Aloe Candle; Kleenex Tissues; Arm & Hammer Essentials Lavender & Linen Dryer Sheets; Gain Sunflower & Sunshine Laundry Detergent
I must say I am a little picky when it comes to things around our house, I like things to smell nice but I dont want that hospital sterile clean, I want it to feel homey and comfy for everyone. 

Gain Dish Soap, a while back started making more than just laundry detergent and dryer sheets, they ventured out to dish soap and let me just say every single scent is amazing! We have a dishwasher but need soap for the sink on occasion too and I bought the original scent the first time I bought it and even Jim loved it, if you havent tried it please do, its amazing. 
The Artisan Collection Candle, well I bought this candle at Target for I believe $7, they are small but last a good while, I currently have 3 and really like to burn them when I am getting ready, the scents arent overpowering so they dont bug Jim and the ones I have arent fruity so they dont make me nauseous or give me a headache, what really attracted me to this candle besides the scents was the packaging, its in a little metal tin that has a brown label and black writing, how cute is that, its so simple and yet so pretty. Its only 5.47 oz but have 30 hours of burn time, its also made in the USA from all natural soy with essential oils. Totally worth that money to me for a nice vanity candle!
Kleenex Tissues, what can I say, I have allergies, and so does about everyone who lives in my house, we all have to blow our noses or wipe our eyes and tissues is the way to go for us, we have various boxes all around the house, works like a charm!
Arm & Hammer Essentials Dryer Sheets, the scent I am in love with is the Lavender & Linen scent, its smells great, the one things that bugs me is where I live they are not sold at Wal-Mart, I have to go the actual grocers in our area to buy them, thank goodness they are usually on sale for only $3...I love them and wish I could find a much bigger box!
Gain Sunflower & Sunshine Laundry Detergent, this I love because the scent actually sticks to my clothes, I have buying a laundry detergent and things coming out of the washer with no good clean smell, it drives me crazy, I alternate between gain scents and All but gain has became my favorite and when I can spend that extra for this I will. 



Caress Body Wash in Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood; L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray; Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Foaming Leave In Conditioner; Garnier Fructis Repair & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner; Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask

This past week I made a nice little purchase of some new hair and shower products, I have used them for a week now and love them!

Caress Body Wash in Creamy Vanilla & Sandelwood, this body wash is a must try for Fall/Winter, it smells amazing, its very sweet but yet very spicy at the same time, I love it, and for $2.50 its a steal!

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray, I found this way back when it first came out and I love it, it has a great smell and does the job of a much pricier hairspray, I also love that when I get tired of having hairspray its one you can easily brush out and your hair still look nice.

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Foaming Leave In Conditioner, this is new, I was actually interested in it because it was foaming and not your typical spray, I have used it and love it, it will last a while and smells amazing.

Garnier Fructis Repair & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner, this stuff works really great, my hair is thick and dry, and on top of that I color it and use your normal hair tools on it daily, I need some moisture and repairing and this does the job. Its under $5 per bottle so its another steal!

Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask, I use this twice a week in my hair to add some moisture and get out all that mess I typically use on my hair, this stuff smells great and works fantastic however its a bit costly at $15, so when I run out I will find something more affordable.


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder; Pixi Eyeliner; Pixi Illuminater; Boots No 7 Cream Eyeshadow in Nude; Boots No 7 Lipstick in Summer Rose; American Beauty Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadows; Boots No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent, this is the most amazing powder ever! There are tons of raves going on about this product and let me tell you its so worth it, its under $4 and worth every single penny. I havent hit pan yet with this item but will soon, and I will be buying it again. The one thing that bugs me is the packaging I wish it was a bit better but hey its cheap and works like a charm!

Pixi Eyeliners, I have every single color, I use a deep brown and line over it with oyster glow, looks great and they last forever on me. I love them!

Pixi Illuminater, this stuff is great, I mix it with my foundation for a bit of shimmer, you dont need a lot so the bottle will last a while. 

Boots No 7 Cream Eyeshadow, I love this stuff as a base for my eyeshadows, I use it every single day, its worth the whole $8 and the color I use is Nude. 

American Beauty Eyeshadow Duos, these have became my favorites for now, they are bit a pricey but they are amazing and work so good, I get a lot of compliments on them. My favorite is Double Cream. 

Boots No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation, welp this stuff replaces my favorite by them the Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation, this stuff works just the same and stays matte which I like, my skin is normally oily and so I like matte on my face, this stuff works, I believe is around $15 at Target. 


What can I say?! I have the best family in the world. My husband works so hard to allow me to be the stay at home mom he and I agreed I would be when we were expecting our 2nd child, and let me just say he has made that dream possible, now with our 4 littles and miss molly I am busy as can be, but I can say that without Jim it would not have ever been possible. He is my rock and I love him so so much. My kids are the beauty in my day, they always make me smile and melt my heart, they are all so beautiful and have such an amazing love for God, they always know how to cheer me up and give the best pay anyone can have, a check full of hugs and kisses, I love you's, many drawings, laughter, and songs...just cant beat it...Well my friends I have caught you up on what I am loving, I am off to watch some television while the kids nap...I am exhausted after typing this whole thing! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How much fun to have time to get together with friends and do make up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...