Friday, September 27, 2013

A Awesome Beauty Filled Book! The Look Book: 50 Iconic Beauties and How to Achieve Their Signature Styles By Erika Stalder


Can you say WOW! I am so amazed by this book that its crazy. I read a lot of books, from Christian Living, Self Help, to Health & Beauty, down to Fitness. This book is a keeper for sure!

Lets start at the beginning shall we?!

The other day I had made a trip to the library to grab the kids some new books and movies, while I was there I decided to thumb through the New Books section and see what they had on the shelves. I stumbled across the book: 50 Iconic Beauties and How to Achieve Their Signature Styles By Erika Stalder; I loved the cover being black and white, but I didnt expect much because of past beauty books I have looked through. I was actually surprised at how GREAT this book really was.

Its a 128 page book filled with nothing but pure goodness from 50 of the worlds most famous women! It is absolutely incredible, I would say this is a great mother-daughter read because it talks about real women who made their way into stardom and who actually looked great not fake like a lot of the women today look. It covers from lips to eyebrows and tells you what you will need, and how to achieve the look, its simple and easy.

Here are a few sneak peeks at the inside:





As a mom I am always looking for some simple how to looks to put together to change up my own style a bit and look a little more put together, and this book is just that, its a collection of simple yet beautiful beauty looks to put together that can change your style a bit. I would even suggest this book for a pre-teen young lady who is just venturing into makeup because its classic, it makes a good vanity staple!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...